HRS manufactures all types of screws, using certified materials and offering unique solutions to power transmission problems.
All screws are cut from quality-sourced materials.
All screws are subject to stringent quality controls.
All screw threads are machined, resulting in:
• Greater thread accuracy.
• A superior fit with matching nut.
• Improved control of cumulative pitch accuracy.
- Whirled carbon steel and stainless steel lead screws.
- Thread milling up to 248mm diameter x 4,877mm long and 90mm dia x 7620mm lg (9¾”dia x 16ft lg and 3.5”dia x 25ft lg).
- Thread whirled up to 160mm dia x 11,888mm lg (6¼” dia x 39ft lg).
- Trapezoidal, Acme, square thread, Multi-start and custom design.
- Left hand and right hand screws.
- Metric and Imperial leads.
- End journal machining to customer’s design.